Talks & Public Speaking
Margaret is one of the most creative entrepreneurs in the industry – and she has a real and genuine desire to inspire others and help them in their creative journey. Her own story of how she overcame loss and chronic illness to begin living a healthy fulfilled life doing the work she loves is a natural narrative that can inspire those feeling lost or stuck. She now travels continuously through remote areas of Scotland, weaving a love of remote and wild landscapes into her business and life.
When Margaret speaks, she speaks from the heart and tells stories that connects to the audience and makes her relatable to everyone’s lives. Her role as a working mother has enabled her to understand the struggles around spending time on creativity. She will show you how creativity is oxygen for your soul, a necessity for fulfilled, happy lives and how that in turn feeds back into fulfilled relationships.
- A life less ordinary: my journey to living a life travelling solo through the Scottish isles with my photography career
- Quiet: introversion & solitude as a positive creative state
- Healing Art: the connection between nature, healing & photography
- Mindfulness: How photography supports mental health & physical well being
- Refinding your creative self: we often emerge in the second part of lives to discover we no longer know who we are. A guide to a journey to self discovery through our creative life
The best speakers are those who’ve struggled and survived, those that have battled against the odds and who have struggled for every penny they have earned.
Their pain becomes their passion. Real people, real lives and real passions – a genuine desire to inspire comes from hard earned success.